Many of our eloping and legals only couples begin the process of planning their wedding thinking the registry office is their only option for a simple wedding. Then after a little research they realise there is a much better way for them to get married – with one of us as their Celebrant!
There are many benefits of having one of us, an independent Celebrant perform their marriage, instead of having to marry within the restrictions and limitations of registry weddings.
Here we have listed some of the many benefits our Celebrant service offers, that our couples looking for simple affordable marriages :
- The flexibility and convenience of your ceremony being able to take place practically anywhere, like at one of Brisbane’s beautiful parks, or your own home, or family home creating special memories and stunning photo opportunities.
- No surcharge for Friday, weekend and evening ceremonies* which often actually makes our Celebrant service a more affordable option than registry office weddings.
- With us you receive a personalised service with one point of contact and a Celebrant that genuinely cares about giving you the wedding you want. No waiting on hold to get through to call centres!
- We will discuss your ceremony preferences with you, perhaps you are looking for something special and meaningful, or something simple and quick with the minimal legal marriage wording only. With us we will give you the ceremony you want, we won’t make you and your guests stand through a long ceremony that isn’t your vibe.
- We offer our clients a smooth and easy ceremony planning process. We don’t require multiple meetings, only one meeting. In fact if you aren’t local and are unable to meet with us in person we can actually complete the paperwork via distance. If you are meeting with us in person, our meetings take place at our home office in Indooroopilly with no parking expenses.
- As full-time (7 days a week) experienced Celebrants, we offer client meetings most days of the week, including week day evenings and weekend mornings, to fit around your work hours. We also offer online meetings via Zoom, What’s App and Facetime and we can usually make ourselves available to meet with couples at short notice, to meet the 1 month NOIM lodgement requirements, if couples are looking to marry as soon as possible.
- The peace of mind that we won’t cancel your booking in the event of a pandemic or similar situation. We continue to perform weddings adhering to the Government restrictions and following health, safety and hygiene guidelines.
- We can assist with providing your wedding ceremony décor / backdrop via our sister business With Love – Brisbane Wedding Decorators, meaning your entire ceremony can be planned with just one point of contact – us!
- We know some of the best spots for elopements in Brisbane, we can make suggestions of areas that can be utilised without a fee being payable (saving you money again) and we can advise on locations to suit your needs, e.g. somewhere private and intimate, or somewhere with a stunning backdrop for amazing photos. Some of our small legals only weddings choose to have their ceremony take place on our private shaded back deck.
- If you are planning to get married in private, if need be, we may be able to assist with providing one or both of your witnesses (subject to availability).
* surcharges may apply for Saturday afternoon weddings and public holiday weekends. If a surcharge applies to the date you have enquired about, you will be advised in the reply email to your enquiry.
We would love to be the Celebrant for your simple registry style wedding that isn’t taking place in the registry!
Contact us now and we will provide more information on the process.
Images kindly provided by Still Wild Love
Contact us now and let’s start planning your simple wedding ceremony.